Technical specie specifications for Luxury Vinyl from Fantastic Floor - Discount Exotic and Domestic Hardwood Flooring, Prefinished Solid Flooring, Unfinished Solid Flooring and Engineered Flooring.
Luxury Vinyl Tile Hardwood Flooring
- Scientific Name, Other Names: LVT, Luxury Vinyl Plank, LVP, Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Description: With today's state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, Luxury Vinyl Flooring can rival the look and texture of "wood" planks and "stone" tiles. Advanced photographic technologies forms the basis for being able to replicate real hardwood and stones into a luxury vinyl flooring system. There are multiple layers fused together to create the final product including a photographic film layer and a urethane or aluminum oxide top layer. Some luxury vinyl floors also come with a cork liner already attached.
- Janka Hardness: 0 pounds
- Strength (MOR): 0 psi
- Stiffness (MOE): 0 1000 psi
- Density (KG/m3): 0
- Tangential Shrinkage: 0.0 %
- Radial Shrinkage: 0.0 %
- About: Luxury Vinyl flooring offers the look and feel of wood, slate, or stone at a lower cost for both residential and commercial applications. Luxury Vinyl flooring is exceptionally durable; since most luxury vinyl tile flooring is constructed to withstand commercial wear and tear, it's ideal for residential high-traffic areas as well as other areas of the home. Luxury Vinyl flooring comes in many designs (wood, slate, stone), shapes (plank, tile), and textures to create styles ranging from contemporary to rustic.
- Tree Characteristics:
- Geographic Area:
- Photosensitivity: Luxury Vinyl flooring is not photosensitive.
- Luster: Luxury Vinyl flooring comes in matte to low gloss finishes.
- Grain: Luxury Vinyl flooring replicates exactly the grain patterns of a number of natural wood species.
- Texture: Luxury Vinyl flooring is available in smooth textures or with surface textures that replicate the wood or stone it's modeled after.
- Drying Characteristics: Acclimation prior to installation in the home for Luxury Vinyl flooring varies by manufacturer. In general, Luxury Vinyl flooring would need to be acclimated less than 72 hrs.
- Working Characteristics: Luxury Vinyl flooring is quick and easy to install, clean, and repair. For those situations where damage is done, a single tile or plank is removed and replaced as opposed to the entire floor like with sheet vinyl. Simple damp mopping is the primary cleaning procedure for most Luxury Vinyl floors.
- Durability Rating: One of Luxury Vinyl flooring's best qualities is its durability. The top wear layer makes luxury vinyl flooring resistant to scrtches, scuffs, indentations, and stains - a plus for homes with small children or pets. Luxury Vinyl flooring is also resistant to chipping, warping, and yellowing that can occur with natural materials. Luxury Vinyl flooring is water-resistant, making it a perfect choice for areas where moisture is a concern.
- Applications: Luxury Vinyl flooring is ideal for commercial and residential applications.
Other Fantastic Species of Wood