Elemental Hardwood Flooring - The Timeless Beauty of Nature
Elemental Collection by Nova - Discount Exotic and Domestic Hardwood Flooring, Prefinished Solid Flooring, Unfinished Solid Flooring and Engineered Flooring.
The Timeless Beauty of Nature
- Description: Elemental focuses on sustainable practices by responsibly hand selecting the finest,
long-lasting, most beautiful woods from all across the globe.
Elemental Exotic Collection - Featuring some of the hardest and most durable woods from South America, our Elemental Exotic Collection includes Brazilian Cherry, Ipe, TigerWood, Cumaru, Santos Mahogany and Massaranduba from Brazil; and from Paraguay and Bolivia, we feature Paragonian Rosewood, Canary Wood / Tarara, Lapacho Ipe, Kurupayra / Angico, Amendoim and Tiete Rosewood.
These high density tropical hardwoods represent the very best hardwood materials available. Typically available in 3", 4" and 5" widths, with lengths running from 1' to 7' in length, these products are prefinished with an 8 coat system which includes Aluminum Oxide finish for maximum finish durability.
Elemental Heritage Collection - The latest in designer handscraped and distressed flooring, our Elemental Heritage Collection features unique custom color selections in White Oak, Birch and Acacia.
Elemental World Collection - From the vast forests of Indonesia and Malaysia, we source the Elemental World Collection. Featuring Kempas, Bankirai / Yellow Balau, Taun, and Red Balau / Batu. With Janka hardness ratings far in excess of most temperate hardwoods, these tropical Asian woods are an excellent choice for strength, durability and distinct looks.
Elemental Classics Collection - Our highest value line available, the Elemental Classic Collection features both White Oak and Birch, commonly known as Asian Maple. The Elemental Classic Collection is available in a natural finish and our custom stain colors including, gunstock, golden, harvest, and wheat. Our prefinished Birch / Maple is available in 3.5" width and the White Oak is available in a 3.25" width with lengths ranging from 1' to 5'.
Features and Benefits
Superior Kiln Drying for Maximum Stability and Ease of Installation
Superior Milling Quality for Best Fit and Noise Reduction
Superior Finishing for Long Life and Wear Resistance
25 Year Factory Finish Warranty
Low Sheen Semi-Gloss (30)
Aluminum Oxide for Maximum Durability
8 Coat System featuring Bona, see www.bona.com
- Specialties: Elemental Exotics, Elemental Heritage, Elemental World, Elemental Classics
- Website: http://www.novausawood.com/elemental-hardwood-flooring.aspx
- Maintenance Link: http://www.novausawood.com/wood-floor-installation.aspx
- Warranty Link: http://www.novausawood.com/elemental-hardwood-flooring.aspx
- Most Fantastic Link: Click to see our favorite page about Elemental Collection by Nova
- Where is it made? Brazil, Paraguay, Peru, Asia
- Availability? Approximately 5 business days.
- Elemental Collection by Nova - Discount Exotic and Domestic Hardwood Flooring, Prefinished Solid Flooring, Unfinished Solid Flooring and Engineered Flooring.
Other Fantastic Brands